Monday, July 6, 2009

Bibi: He'll Shoot Your Eye Out

Since I'm a supporter of Israel (and the country's–gasp!–right to exist)–oh, and also because its part of the world is always (and will always be) making headlines–I thought I'd take the opportunity to make a portrait of Israel's current Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

When drawing Bibi, I noticed he vaguely reminds me of Picasso–with that broad solid face, piercing dark eyes, and sort of weathered intense quality. (Which also reminds me: It'd be fun to do a picture of Picasso some time. So hit me up, art directors! 'Cause that guy's all the rage... over 50 years ago.)

Um, anyway, I have the Prime Minister mulling over a serious executive decision like, "I wonder how hard we should blow up Iran? I mean, hard–or really, really hard?"

My suggestion? Really, really hard. But save all those good protesters! I like them!

And Ahmadinejad, you're an asshole.

There. I said it.

No comments: